- Wednesday, November 27 9:00 AM-6:00 PM On-Site Registration is open all day at the Sportsbarn East on Lee Hwy for those who were not able to sign up online! 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Packet Pickup for 8k, 3m and KK at Sports Barn East on Lee Hwy.
- Thursday, November 28 7:00 AM-8:15 AM 3 Mile and KK Registration, Bib and T-Shirt Pickup at Sports Barn East on Lee Hwy. 7:00 AM-8:30 AM 8K Race Registration, Bib and T-Shirt Pickup at Sports Barn East on Lee Hwy. 8:30 AM-9:00 AM Kiddie-K 8:45 AM-10:15 AM Three Mile Walk / Jog 9:00 AM-10:30 AM 8k
Sports Barn East
6148 Lee Hwy
Chattanooga, TN 37421 USA
Events & Pricing
|8k - 8k Individual $45.00|
|Three Mile Walk / Jog - Individual 3 Mile Walk / Jog $30.00|
|Kiddie-K - Individual Kiddie K $10.00|
About the Race
Chattanooga's longest standing Thanksgiving road race returns this year at the Sportsbarn East for its 29th running!!
This historic family tradition road race and family walk is hosted by the Chattanooga Track Club, The Kidney Foundation of Greater Chattanooga and Chattanooga's longest standing and most beloved sports club, the Sportsbarn!
Proceeds from our event support community runninng and fitness programs provided by the Chattanooga Track club as well as community wellness and fiscal support programs provided by The Kidney Foundation of Greater Chattanooga.
This event is all about health and community and, as well as being fun, you are providing great support for efforts in those regards when you and your family come out and start your Thanksgiving morning with a full-on 8k race and/or a more leisurely with your family and your favorite furry four-legger!
Our Sponsors (Please support and thank them!!)
- Presenting Sponsor: Chattanooga Kidney Centers
- Supporting Sponsors:
$5 off for all 8K Past Participant Discounts
Anyone who has run the Sportsbarn Turkey Trot any year since our first running in 1991 is entititled to a $5 discount on this year's event.
If you've not received your discount code via email, please send a note to TurkeyTrot@chattanoogatrackclub.org to get your discount code to use when you register to get your $5 discount.
- Kiddie-K begins at 8:30 am. (6/10 of a mile run for 12-under)
- 3 Mile Walk / Jog begins at 8:45 am - Dogs welcome (outside only - no dogs allowed inside the Sportsbarn!)
- 8k Race begins at 9:00 am
Packet Pickup / On-Site Regisration
- Wed Nov 27 9:00am - 6:00pm at Sports Barn East- Pre-Registered T-Shirt / Packet Pick Up as well as day-before race registration will be available Wednesday, November 27 from 9am-6pm at Sportsbarn East on Lee Hwy.
- Thanksgiving Morning at Sports Barn East
- 7:00am - 8:15am at Sports Barn East
- KK Day of Race Registration / Bib & tShirt Pickup
- 3Mile Walk / Jog Day Of Race Registration / Bib & tShirt Pickup
- 7:00am - 8:30am at Sports Barn East
- 8K Day Of Race Registration / Bib & tShirt Pickup
- 7:00am - 8:15am at Sports Barn East
6148 Lee Hwy
Chattanooga, TN 37421
All distances will include a long-sleeve race t-shirt cotton/poly mix (soft feel / comfortable)
- 8K Race
- 1st Place Top Overall Winners for male and female
- 1st Place Top Overall Masters Winners for male and female
- Age Group Awards - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place for male and female in the following age groups:
- 12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- Kiddie K 1st & 2nd Place for male and female
Check back here from time to time - I will update this page with more information as the event gets closer.
If you have questions you want answered sooner, please use the form under the "Ask A Question" tab above or address an email to "turkeyTrot" at ChattanoogaTrackClub.org (using typical email address format: address@chattanoogaTrackclub.org)*
2019 Sportsbarn Turkey Trot
*Spammers are the bane of internet existance. Whenever you can avoid it, do not put a real email address on a web page. It will get "scraped" by software 'robots' and you'll start getting millions (ok, lots) of stupid emails from seriously inconsiderate human beings who ought to do something a lot better with their lives. Just sayin'.
|#||Name||Gender||Age||City & State||Event(s)|
|1||Frogg, Ashley||Female||36||Ringgold, GA||Three Mile Walk / Jog|
|2||Frogg, Cody||Male||10||Ringgold, GA||Kiddie-K|
|3||Frogg, Landon||Male||6||Ringgold, GA||Kiddie-K|
|4||Frogg, Maxton||Male||4||Ringgold, GA||Kiddie-K|
|5||Frogg, Michael||Male||35||Ringgold, GA||Three Mile Walk / Jog|
|6||Frogg, Sky||Female||10||Ringgold, GA||Kiddie-K|
|7||Frogg, Weston||Male||14||Ringgold, GA||Three Mile Walk / Jog|
|8||Frost, Elisa||Female||39||Rossville, GA||8k|
|9||Fuller, Cathleen||Female||59||Chattanooga, TN||Three Mile Walk / Jog|
|10||Gage, Orienne||Female||22||CHATTANOOGA, TN||8k|
|11||Gaines, Nick||Male||24||Ringgold, GA||8k|
|12||Gardner, Allen||Male||40||Chattanooga, TN||8k|
|13||Gardner, Jackie||Female||60||Chattanooga, TN||8k|
|14||Garfin, Deborah||Female||63||Chatsworth, GA||8k|
|15||Garrett, Brittany||Female||34||Fort Oglethorpe, GA||8k|
|16||Garrett, Sarah||Female||31||Hixson, TN||8k|
|17||Gelabert, Josue||Male||25||OOLTEWAH, TN||8k|
|18||Gentry, Jennie||Female||50||Chattanooga, TN||8k|
|19||Gentry, William||Male||41||High Point, NC||8k|
|20||Gewecke, Anna||Female||39||Rocky Face, GA||8k|