- Thursday, November 28 8:30 AM-9:00 AM Kiddie-K 8:45 AM-10:15 AM Three Mile/5k Walk 9:00 AM-10:30 AM 8k
About the Race
Chattanooga's longest standing Thanksgiving road race returns this year at the Sportsbarn East for its 29th running!!
This historic family tradition road race and family walk is hosted by the Chattanooga Track Club, The Chattanooga Kidney Foundation and Chattanooga's longest standing and most beloved sports club, the Sportsbarn!
Proceeds from our event support community runninng and fitness programs provided by the Chattanooga Track club as well as community wellness and fiscal support programs provided by the Chattanooga Kidney foundation.
This event is all about health and community and, as well as being fun, you are providing great support for efforts in those regards when you and your family come out and start your Thanksgiving morning with a full-on 8k race and/or a more leisurely with your family and your favorite furry four-legger!
$5 off for all 8K Past Participant Discounts
Anyone who has run the Sportsbarn Turkey Trot any year since our first running in 1991 is entititled to a $5 discount on this year's event.
If you've not received your discount code via email, please send a note to TurkeyTrot@chattanoogatrackclub.org to get your discount code to use when you register to get your $5 discount.
- 8k Race begins at 9:00 am
- 3 Mile Walk / Jog begins at 8:45 am - Dogs welcome (outside only - no dogs allowed in the SB!)
- Kiddie-K begins at 8:30 am. (6/10 of a mile run for 12-under)
All distances will include a race t-shirt - likely a technical t - to be determined, will update this once that's firm.
- 8K Race
- 1st Place Top Overall Winners for male and female
- 1st Place Top Overall Masters Winners for male and female
- Age Group Awards - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place for male and female in the following age groups:
- 12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- Kiddie K 1st & 2nd Place for male and female — 4 and under, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12